Amazfit GTR 2 review: the second standalone fitness tracker watch in the series
Amazfit GTR 2 is the second smartwatch in the GTR series from Huami, a subsidiary of Xiaomi. Their main advantage lies in the relatively low price – 14 thousand rubles. They are perfect for those who do not want to spend money on overly expensive models from Fitbit or Apple Watch.
The new GTR 2 looks like a classic smartwatch and runs on the manufacturer’s own software, which means you can’t install third-party apps here – you’ll just have to settle for the installed ones. The wearable gadget can track different types of workouts, like swimming or cycling, there are functions for monitoring sleep, heart rate and other body indicators. Amazfit GTR 2 came out along with GTS 2, both models are continuations of https://jiji.ng/288-fertilizer the original GTR and GTS.
What’s new here? Are they worth buying? I tried to find answers to these and other questions in the review.
Amazfit GTR 2 Classic/Sport Edition specifications
- Display: 1.39-inch AMOLED, 454×454 resolution, 326 ppi
- Screen protector: anti-print tempered glass with ODLC coating.
- Strap: Silicone 22mm (Sport Edition), Leather 22mm (Classic Edition).
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Communication and connections: WLAN 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0.
- Sound and audio: speaker and microphone
- OS compatibility: from Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above.